Re: [tlug] Bye to Suse, Hello to Kubuntu & Debian

Lyle H Saxon wrote:

Case #2: After hearing what happened with my friend in case #1 (before Suse friend #2 had done anything), I suggested he try either Kubuntu or Debian, and he's gone with Kubuntu, although he doesn't like KDE 4.1. He's thinking of either going with an older version of KDE or trying another distro.

KDE 4.1 _is_ pretty disgusting as it comes out on the screen the first time. Don't know if it helps, but there is a "Use classic menu" selection if he right clicks the "K Menu" icon. Now, to convince 8.10 that Konqueror is not among my Favorites and never has been.

--
CL