Re: [tlug] Kubuntu 8.04 -> 8.10 Upgrade "Problems"

CL wrote:

had also attempted to edit xorg.conf using previously known values ...

No, it wasn't xorg.conf as that no longer exists ... it was the file I was sent to by someone in Kubuntu Forum. Whose name eludes my one working grey cell. I have the link written down, but my desk must have eaten it.

Sorry for any confusion or adding to anyone's already high blood pressure ...

--
CL