Re: [tlug] deleting a local list of filenames from remote server

On Tuesday December 2 2008 06:22, Charles Muller wrote:
>Now that I'm learning a few things with SSH, I'm wondering if I
>can't automate this.

If you're considering using SSH, you must have shell access on the
remote machine, right? Could you use cron on the remote machine to do
this? If it needs to be done "once every few days", that sounds like
something perfect for cron to completely handle for you.