Re: [tlug] Looking for a distribution to replace Ubuntu

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 14:46, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com> wrote:

> It's always a tossup, with Sid, however, coming rather close, most of
> the time (though most can be a moving a target) to getting newer
> packages and not breaking.

This is the main reason why I really love to use Debian. I can choose
from very stable, no change, etc to very up to date, but actually no
breaking packages (testing) to ultra bleeding edge but likely to screw
up things in a major way ...

--
Clemens Schwaighofer
gullevek@example.com / gullevek@example.com