Re: [tlug] OT: Beer Here... WHO?!

Wayne writes:
 > On Thu, 2008-11-27 at 16:45 +0900, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
 > > Any Belgium and Deutsch beer available?
 >
 > Sorry, no. I have limited refrigeration and I'm concentrating
 > on British "style" beers. After all, I am billing it as an
 > English style pub :) I'll see how things go before I start
 > experimenting. At least there's no Guinness or Kilkenny :)

Sounds good to me.  Had to say that, because I'm not going to be able
to make it this weekend (an evening of Lisp, type unification, and
beer did not cure my cold ... but no hangover! kudos to the
presenters. :-)  No reflection on you, but it's probably about 150
minutes one-way door-to-door for me, and I can't afford the stress for
"just" a good beer.  (A purist would say "get a life, man!" and all I
could do is break down weeping and say "you're right, you're right,
you're ...". :-)