Re: [tlug] Trouble with external USB hard disk: GUI admin tool intrigue: Give URL of image

David Bernat wrote:

I am missing the epiphany.........

The only enlightenment I have achieved so far is that the mount point for the external hard disk is at /home/david/foomnt but that attempts
to copy data to the external drive show it as /home/foomnt.

Am I on the right path toward a solution, or is the preceding paragraph
giving information that leads in an incorrect direction?