[tlug] script fails as cron job

This script downloads newly created files from my web cache to my
local disk, and writes the names of the downloaded files another file
so that I can run another process on the files later.

It works fine, but when I run it on cron.daily, although the files
download, nothing gets written to the target list file. If I try it
with "run parts" it also works OK, but when it is run as a regular
cron.daily job, the same problem occurs. Can anyone suggest a cause?

rsync -uvptl -e ssh acmuller@example.com:public_html/ddb/pcache/4*.html /mnt/win_d/docs/public_html/ddb/pcache/  > /mnt/win_d/docs/pcache-updated4.txt

Thanks,

Chuck

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku
Tokyo 113-0033, Japan

http://www.acmuller.net