[tlug] OT: Beer Here... Where?

Hello folks.

Bit embarrassed that I didn't notify you all... Until I got
cattle-prodded by Scott over in the Fedora Forum, but we'll
be opening.. Burp..... on November 28 from 5pm. On tap will
be, for beer lovers:

Shiga-Kogen IPA
Sankt Gallen Brown Porter

When the IPA runs out I'll put on Sankt Gallen Yokohama XPA

I will also have Sapporo Edel Pils, which is one of the best
mass-produced beers in Japan and for people with no taste,
Bass Pale Ale :-)

I hope to have bottles of Young's beers chilling too.
Beers over the weekend (except bottles, but I'll try to keep
them cheaper than in town!) will be at low silly prices for
the 3 days :) We're doing our best to keep the craft beer as
cheap as we can, but.... electricity is expensive :)

It looks like there'll be a light, fixed price buffet,
including cheese and biscuits, salad, beef simmered in
Ebisu Black beer and salad of some kind for about 800 yen.
I just need to be informed of the final line-up and price by
(Gasp) "The Boss"

It's a small place with seats for 12, although I'll probably
hide the bar stools to make more room :)

http://www.k5.dion.ne.jp/~catpaw/catcask/index.html

I just hope we have enough customers... I mean BEER!

:)

Oh, sorry, and there's no smoking...

Wayne