[tlug] [OT] Any hobbyist electrical engineers around Tokyo?

TLUG,

Please forgive the off-topic posting. A while back I asked some questions about a small electrical engineering project, and there was some response and interest in the topic.

Which made me suspect, or at least hope, that someone on this list may be, or know of, someone who would be willing to do a small electrical engineering project, for pay.

This is for my comedy group, and involves building a small and portable set of 2 lights that can be turned on and off by remote control.

Last time I was considering building a similar-but-different-thing myself, but that was partly out of interest in playing with electronic stuff. This time I need to get it done, and done right, by someone who knows what they are doing.

If anyone is, or knows someone who might be, interested in this small project, then please contact me off list for details.

Thanks!

-- Dave M G http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G