Re: [tlug] Microcontrollers + linux

On 2008-11-13 03:41, neftali morente wrote:
> Micro-controller very good : ATMEGA128. and programmer in gcc-avr and
> Kontrollerlab  running on linux.(of course).

I'm also an Atmel fan.  The Linux tool set is pretty good.  In
addition to GCC, there are a number of tools including a simulator and
the avrdude programming tool available.  The AVRButterfly is a cool
little "evaluation board" that I've built 3 projects around rather
than going through the hassle of making my own board... and you get a
little LCD for user feedback in the bargain.

Jim