[tlug] Re: [tlug-admin] Bonenkai December Suggestions

Edward Middleton wrote:
Tim Meggs wrote:
Pietro Zuco wrote:
Pietro Zuco wrote:
4. Available from 19:30 on 12/12/2008
An unconscious typo. Don't take 12/12 seriously.
5/12 is the more probable and better one.
Well, actually, going by the regular TLUG calendar, 12/12 is the day we would normally aim for.

I suggested the 5th because a number of people possibly/will have problems attending later in the month, and it is only going to get harder to book later in the month.

I gather some people who were planning on attending can't make it on the 5th. How many people can make it on the 12th but not the 5th? If you were planning on attending could you add your name and which day you can make it. This is just to get an idea and is not for making a reservation

Edward Middleton - 5th or 12th
Birkir, Zev, Peter (and possibly others from Cerego) - 12th not the 5th

Cheers,

Edward