Re: [tlug] Bonenkai December Suggestions

Birkir A. Barkarson wrote:
Pietro Zuco wrote:
As you already know the Bonenkai (last nomikai if the year) is coming.
We are finding some difficulties to find a place that fits our needs.
What we need is:

I seem to recall we were in Ikebukuro last year for exactly that reason.
I had no complaints about it so that's one place you might want to check out. I think it was a Za Watami but I might be wrong and I'm too tired to dig through the archives right now.

Yes it was Za Watami Ikebukuro[1]

Edward

1. http://tlug.jp/wiki/Meetings:2007:12