Re: [tlug] Fast HTTP Talk, Httperf and Libevent, Pre-talk Hacking Session

Curt Sampson wrote:
On 2008-11-04 22:11 +0900 (Tue), Edward Middleton wrote:

It looks like httperf 0.9.1[1]. will be libevent based.
http://www.comlore.com/2008/07/httperf-and-libevent-and-future-of.html
http://www.hpl.hp.com/hosted/linux/mail-archives/httperf/2008-July/000492.html

Now that's great news!

I tried out the CVS version last night on an amd64 machine. It works well up to a rate of 550 connection/second but segfaults above that. They describe this issue on the httperf list, but I guess no-one has had time to sort it out yet.

Edward