Re: [tlug] Upgrade to Intrepid Ibis has squelched my LAMP

Hm.. Make sure that there are php5.conf and php5.load in /etc/apache2/mods-available/ and
those files are symbolic linked in /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/ just like other modules in that directory.
If they are not linked, you just can make those links yourself. After that, restart apache.