Re: [tlug] X11 Session Manager Setup

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 9:58 PM, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:

> Yeah. It's because with my custom configuration of fvwm I'm about ten
> times as productive with simple things such as opening, moving and
> resizing windows, starting programs, and so on.

I don't have to do any of those things more often
than a month or so, if that.

Lay things out on your various virtual desktops the
way you want and leave them there.

I think that's where the "Frankentop" reference came
from.  You're trying to do things the hard way.

-sb (You may like your vi, but my trusty XEmacs has
been running since May, when I had to cut power and
move the box)