Re: [tlug] Mephisto Java Backup Software

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 08:29:17PM +0900, Ian Wells wrote:

> Previously he's come up as 'Jim', which is slightly less anonymous;
> but yes, I am equally mystified on that one...

Sigh.  What does this have to do with Java?  At any rate, on a list
where Jim (or Columbus Jim as I call him, as we get other Jims from time
to time) has been posting for years and years, I don't think he's
working too hard at being anonymous.  Rather, perhaps pressed for time
but trying to answer the OP, which none of the rest of us, including
myself, are doing.  :)

Trust me on this--he's not unknown here and I really really doubt he's
trying to disguise his identity.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Cordelia: I do what I want to do. And I wear what I want to wear.
And you know what, I'll date whoever the hell I want to date...
no matter how lame he is.