Re: [tlug] Weird Mouse Failure [SOLVED]

Wayne, Stephen,

Yes, Compiz turned out the be the culprit.

I can't say for sure exactly why or how things went wrong. I just know that the solution was a "scorched earth" approach to solving the problem. Wipe out all the configuration files and re-install.

Man... something as small as having mouse scrolling not working right can be unbelievably frustrating. It's like injuring the small toe on your foot. You wouldn't assume it to be important until you can't use it, and suddenly everything seems to rely on it.

Anyway... thanks guys for helping me stay on track.

-- Dave M G http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G