Re: [tlug] jwz

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:33 PM, SL Baur <steve@example.com> wrote:
> On 10/19/08, Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16plus@example.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>  Some of you knows this guy.
>>  See the excuses 1, 2 and 3 in the link below.
>>  I really feel sorry for him because he is no longer with Mozilla
>>  when what he has predicted becomes reality.
>
> Jamie Zawinski is a hit & run programmer.  He leaves the
> project when the going gets tough.
>
> Do not feel sorry for him, feel sorry for the people maintaining
> the stuff he leaves behind him.
I am not trying to blame him or anyone.

I didn't know jwz, it was a random day I came to his nomo.html page
while I was reading
a news on FF3.

It really helps if someone can comment on 1) FOSS development of of
big project like FF,
2) the importance of modularity in FOSS( and add-on of FF) on making
it widely used,
3) and one what jwz has predicted becomes reality.

If you read his "excuses" carefully, you will know that he was able to
see and foresee the problem of the project.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )