[tlug] Talk about fast HTTP

I guess there is little interest in either assembly language or
tunnelling.

Would anybody like to listen to a talk on serving dynamic webpages in
less than a millisecond?

The version I have given before explains how the my system is
constructed, from the raw system calls up.

But there is plenty of less technical stuff to talk about (e.g. database
rtts).

What do you think?