Re: [tlug] Dealing with a second SSH key [solved]

The inability to get my SSH keypair functioning was due to a simple error: I was opening up the .pub file with a text editor and copying the contents into authorized_keys. When I used scp instead, everything worked. Alain's initial explanation was right on target.

Deepest thanks to those who helped.

Regards,

Chuck

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku
Tokyo 113-0033, Japan

http://www.acmuller.net