Re: [tlug] Okay... wow. Ubuntu just impressed me greatly.

Sorry about the empty email just before. Pushed the wrong button...

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Clemens Schwaighofer
<gullevek@example.com> wrote:
> Yup, except canons top models (C1 line) which still rely on crappy
> crappy binary files and not only CUPS stuff. But that's why I also
> love CUPS because when I share the printer on my Mac CUPS on Linux
> just sees it and then I print through my Mac.

Do Canon's low price printer have decent Linux drivers now? I bought a
Canon MP-5 printer a few years back but I could never get it running
in Linux. After that I've avoided Canon, but perhaps the situation has
improved? How about Epson?

/Johan