Re: [tlug] RMS is at it again...again

Fascinating. I must say, substitute "GNU" for "OSS" above and I'm right
with Steven Hodson here:

    Call 911, I’m almost agreeing with Stallman ... I don’t agree with
    the cloak of OSS self-righteousness that he drapes his words in but
    I do when it comes to the idea that we are giving up control to who
    ever is holding our data in any of those clouds. In someways this
    is even worse than the control we might give up by using commercial
    software on our own machines.

cjs