Subject: Questions about opensource license
------------------------

From: Hung Nguyen Vu <vuhung16plus+shape@example.com>
Date: 2008/8/20
To: "stephen@example.com" <stephen@example.com>

Hello,

I am sorry for emailing you off-list but I think I need your advice.

Situation: agg[1] project stalled for 2 years. I'ved tried to contact him
but he haven't replied. Then I proposed a fork in agg mailing list[2].
Agg users seem to be happy and agree with my proposal.

Agg(2.4) license: It is dual license[3]:

1. Anti-Grain Geometry Public License
2. Modified BSD License

I think should should pick one ONE of them and continue to maintain the code.

I have no idea how to deal with this license issue when someone mentioned it[4]
So I ask you.

a. Which license is better
b. Which license gives more freedom?
c. Can I use Public Lcense but remove all McSeem's name in the license
in the fork?
d. Or can I add another license on top of AGG public license?
  By "add another license on top" I mean, write another license, like
  "Copyright by agg-forked-foobar group"

[1] http://www.antigrain.com/
[2] http://www.nabble.com/The-future-of-Antigrain-td18922046.html
[3] http://www.antigrain.com/license/index.html