Re: [tlug] Firefox 3.0.1 doesn't respect <meta http-equiv="content-type">

Gen Kanai writes:
 > Sorry, everyone, I'm late to this thread.
 >
 > I take it that this is not a bug in Firefox 3.0.1 as was initially
 > claimed?

The originally reported problem is due to correct behavior by Firefox
(it gives priority to the server's HTTP Content-Type header over the
HTML META element), based on a bug my configuration of the server's
Content-Type header.

However, when the server's Content-Type header is corrected (in this
case, to remove the charset attribute), a "reload" does not result in
correct display (respecting the META element).  I found no way to get
correct display except to restart Firefox.

I think that is a bug.