Re: [tlug] OT: Beer Festival

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 02:56:42PM +0900, Edward Middleton wrote:
> BABA Yoshihiko wrote:

>>> I just realized I didn't include the why (i.e. what you could do with
>>> this information)?  You could use this information to
>>>
>>> * find all pubs[1] in general area.
>>> * find the nijikai location.
>>> * find the closest pub selling X beer.
>>> * find all pubs rated by X
>>> * find pubs open at a specific time.
>>> * find the next closest pubs to the station.
>>> * plot all pubs in a given location[2].
>>>
>>> and all based on information by people you know.

So, basically, if Wayne does mention his place once it opens, rather
than spam, it should be considered a public service announcement.  :)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: And this...is called a snack food.
Ampata: Snack food?
Xander: Yeah. It's a delicious, spongy, golden cake stuffed with a
delightful,
creamy white substance of goodness.

Xander: And the exciting part is that they have no ingredients that a
human
can pronounce, so it doesn't leave you with that heavy food feeling in
your
stomach.