Re: [tlug] OT: Beer Festival

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 14:09 +0200, Christian Horn wrote:
> Living since some years in Munich, so knowing Oktoberfest and other
> similiar Fests in the area i can say:
> the beer served at the Hibiya-octoberfest earlier this year was great.
>
> Looking at whole style and 'happening' i even prefer the Hibiya one
> over the original.

Ah, yes, I went there but it rained part-way through ;) The Hibiya Park
festival coming up in September is not the same thing, this one is run
by Asahi beer... The one in Yokohama is organised by the same folks who
do the Spring Hibiya park festival.

Tokyo BEERS will hopefully organise a Yokohama invasion :)

Wayne