Re: [tlug] OT: Beer Festival

2008/9/8 Wayne <fedorawayne@example.com>:
> This time I'll be on the volunteer staff running the Tokyo BEERS booth.
> Officially, I won't be able to drink while on duty but will head back to
> Popeye (craft beer bar in Ryogoku) for the staff party :)

If you were to happen to find yourself at the next meeting, I think we
might have to form ourselves a special interest group.  Though in
fact, it might well be a general interest group. ;-)

Also, there are other places in England than London, many of them with
cheaper hotels and very fine beer festivals all of their own (and
sensible closing times).  Wrong time of year at the moment, mind.  I
believe you'd be wanting a flight to Munich, in fact...

--
Ian.