Re: [tlug] LPIC-1 training

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 15:23 +0900, Alex Taylor wrote:

> can anyone tell me if there is a night class or school i can get
> training in English to pass the first CERT?

Hi Alex,

I'm not aware of any English training for LPCI1 in Tokyo, but I took
both sections for LPIC1 a while back with only using a study guide and
it was pretty easy.. most of the stuff is low level sysadmin tasks so if
you spend some time in front of your computer and go through the LPIC
online training materials I'm sure you'll do fine. Once you pass, maybe
we can form a study group for LPIC2 :-)

Cheers,
Scott VanDusen
Tokyo