Re: [tlug] Peripheral hardware hunting

On 2008-09-02 21:42 +0900 (Tue), Ian Wells wrote:

> > In what circumstances to remapping the keys around space to space (and
> > similar with backspace) not fix this issue?
>
> In my experience I've found that if you land your finger between the
> keys you just end up half-pressing both - doesn't that happen to you?

Nope, not at all. Of course, if it did, it would be more annoying, since
I use the keys adjacent to space and backspace for other purposes. :-)

On the other hand, I am a fairly precise touch typist, thanks to a
teacher with a ruler back in the eighth grade. I even touch type numbers
on the top row in preference to using a numeric keypad.

cjs