[tlug] Peripheral hardware hunting

I'm looking to find some specific bits of hardware, and I've had no
luck so far, I was hoping someone here might have suggestions:

- A UK keyboard
US keyboards and JP keyboards are widely available, but UK ones have
more keys than US ones and using a UK mapping loses access to critical
characters, JP ones are annoying because of the undersized backspace
key.  And mentally switching between the two layouts is unbelievably
annoying (@ and " get swapped).

- An SDHC card reader for an ExpressCard slot
Bic was surprisingly unhelpful and a stroll round Akiba turned up nothing.

All help greatly appreciated,
Ian.