[tlug] [OT] I need a shell on Linux 2.6.x using Core 2 Duo to test GraphicsMagick

Hi all.

This is off topic.

Graphics Magick is a fork of Image Magick, and both are famous as
a graphcis library and command line utilities.

To make it short:

 I need a shell on Linux 2.6.x using Core 2 Duo to test GraphicsMagick.

What I will do and need:

1. Some HDD spaces( 1GB?)
2. I will install gcc 4.2 and Graphics Magick 1.3.
3. I will run GM 1.3 openMP test scripts.
4. Nothing else.

If you have Linux 2.6 running Core Duo 2 and you are kind enough,
please contact me off-list :).