Re: [tlug] No, Really... Windows Is Free

Curt,

Thanks for responding.

I'd be curious to hear your considered opinions on "oversales," for lack
of a better term, of things like Windows.

I don't know if "over sales" represent anything other than inefficiency, although it's very possible I'm not fully understanding a core issue you are expressing.

In any case, I do have an article coming up in a week or so about how software piracy is a very active component of the business world, so maybe that would arc closer to the issues you are concerned with.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G