[tlug] sakura terminal and Chinese

A friend who doesn't wish to use Konsole or Gnome-terminal was wondering
about tabbed terminals that handle UTF-8. I'd mentioned Sakura.  A quick
google didn't give me the answer.  I just wanted to confirm that it can
handle Chinese.

The home page doesn't give any indication of its language capabilities.
I'm guessing that it can do it, but I don't want to assure him of it
until I can be sure of it.

Thanks.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: I told one lie... I had one drink...
Giles: Yes. And you were very nearly devoured by a giant demon
snake. The words, 'Let that be a lesson' are a tad redundant at
this juncture.