Re: [tlug] HTML Off-line Viewing Not Working (photos not displaying)

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 5:43 AM, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Ian Wells <ijw@example.com> wrote:
>>
>> I also checked case-sensitivity; I assume your filesystem is case
>> sensitive....
>
> Solved!  Here's what happened:
What is your mount option in /etc/fstab ( or automount).

My CF+card reader connected via an USB port when mounted with

#/etc/fstab
/dev/sde1               /media/sde1             vfat    defaults        0 0
converts all the filenames to lowercase,
while under Windows XP, they are all uppercase. FYI.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )