Re: [tlug] Large project Agile development

2008/8/19 Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com>:

> On 2008-08-19 18:49 +0900 (Tue), Edward Middleton wrote:
>
>>    I'm not claiming anything about agile, particularly not that it ...
>>    .. would be all that useful on projects such as aircraft flight
>>    control systems.
>
> I have grave doubts about that myself, though I think that certain
> things would apply.

Funny, I had just written a rambling response to your earlier post in
this thread that boiled down to this, but I discarded it for lack of
focus.

It is important to note that "Agile" is not just one practise; it is a
whole toolchest full of stuff (a lot of which overlaps with XP) that
helps you solve problems. "Agile" is really just a mindset, as summed
up here:

http://agilemanifesto.org/

--
Cheers,