Re: [tlug] HTML Off-line Viewing Not Working (photos not displaying)

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 8:42 PM, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:
> I have previously made and posted HTML pages from the same machine, but
> recently have made some HTML pages off-line with one machine, and then
> copied the files over to another machine via a USB flash memory device
> (sneaker transfer, I know...).  The uploaded pages work fine, but the photos
> are not displaying when accessing the HTML page directly off-line (which
> does work on the first machine that they were created with).
I've looked at your HTML code and it looks good as well as your pictures.
The problem seems weird but I think we need more information about you
second machine to debug.
What is the OS, browser and its version?
What is the full path to the HTML file? ( post it here).
Just a guess but it might due to the fact that some browser does not parse well
日本語 in your filename/folder name
# I have some new pix to show you.
# Click the link at the end of this email :D

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )