Re: [tlug] Thunderbird RSS different from FireFox?

Dave M G writes:

 > Up to now, I've tested in the major browsers without a single indication
 > of a problem, so what would I do differently to test the results that
 > only some browsers are seeing?

(1) If your hypothesis is that it's something about the headers, get a
    user-agent that will allow you to specify the headers.  wget will
    allow you to do this for User-Agent: at least.

(2) Most web frameworks provide a simple way to dump the headers and
    (optionally) content of the request.  If you can't find one, it's
    easy enough to write one yourself, just a bit tedious.

    Insert a call to that routine near where the error is occurring
    (to minimize the number of times you need to look at it while
    navigating to the broke place), but outside of any forms (so you
    can more easily find the controls).