Re: [tlug] OT: Question about LUG in Spanish in Tokio(or Japan)

Buenas días.

Masa Taniguchi writes:

 > Gracias, Pietro. Muy interesante.

 > 2008/8/14 Pietro Zuco <pietro@example.com>
 >
 > > Masa Taniguchi wrote:
 > >
 > > > disscuss Software Libre(Free Software) by Spanish language  in Tokyo or
 > > > Japan?  I'd  have a good opportunity to work with engineers or
 > > > technicians from hispanic countries.
 > >
 > > In all these years I had ever heard about a Spanish free software
 > > community in Tokyo or Japan.

[Having almost exhausted my Spanish, it's back to English. :-]  There
are a few Spanish-speakers around.  Ping Josh (our listmaster); you
could probably convince him to set up a Spanish-oriented list.  An
alternative would be to add languages as Mailman topics (we're still
running Mailman, right?)  Then you can choose the language(s) you want
forwarded to yo, or to exclude as the case might be.

In the meantime you could probably abuse tlug-lingo as a place where
Spanish posts wouldn't bug anybody.  I also expect that most people
have good threading, so they can just kill Spanish language threads on
this list and not be bothered.  Again, ping Josh first; if the group
wants he can be overruled, but if he says it's OK nobody will get mad
if you do it.

 > Why don't you create a group. It would be interesting and I'd join
 > in.  Problem is I have little knowledge about Free Software.

No problem, as long as you can drink beer and express your opinion,
right or wrong, with conviction.  In a pinch, we'll let you get by
without drinking, but you'll have to have wrong opinions frequently
enough to convince us you don't need to drink.<wink>

Hasta luego,