Re: work times & accommodation @tokyo, WAS: Re: [tlug] Embedded linux dev wanting to find work in Tokyo.. Seeking advice.

Curt Sampson writes:

 > More seriously, what's the purpose of this requirement that I double the
 > team?

It's not a requirement, it's the estimate of the leader of that team.

Basically what you're saying is "I have my team and I don't accept
jobs bigger than they can do," because we all know there are jobs that
your four-man team can't do in a reasonable time, even though given
infinite time it would be no sweat.  Fine, but what makes you think
that qualifies you to talk about Google scale, or even a crappy
university computer center?