[tlug] [OT] History of internet (FTP...)

Hello!

I'm sorry for this quite off-topic question, but today, while having breakfast, I was wondering "by the way, who created FTP?" (yeah, breakfast is a lot of wondering for me...)
I googled a little but I couldn't find an answer. Actually, even the creation date of this protocol defers from 1969 to 1973...
Is there someone who knows a website or a good book about the internet history? (with a few anecdotes)

Thanks !

Anthony