Re: [tlug] Color postscript network printer

On Tuesday July 8 2008 12:31, Attila Kinali wrote:
>"Daniel A. Ramaley" <daniel.ramaley@example.com> wrote:
>> I bought a 2605dn about a year and a half ago.
>
>How did you configure CUPS? what drivers do you use?
>And how do you print your files?

I configured cups through its web interface. I think i used the PPD file
that came with the printer CDs.

I'm not sure what you mean by the last question. I usually use the print
function of whatever application i want to print from. I recall that
getting emacs to print Japanese was a bit of a hassle, but i don't
think that had anything to do with the specific printer.