Re: Humidity and Printer Jams . . . . . (was: Re: [tlug] Color postscript network printer)

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 09:47:20 -0500, "Daniel A. Ramaley"
<daniel.ramaley@example.com> wrote:

> I replaced it with an Apple LaserWriter 16/600 that i acquired for free
> when it was being discarded at work. I wish Apple still made printers;
> that one had over 300,000 pages on it when i got it and still worked
> great, even with summer humidity.

Errm.....

Actually the LW 16/600 was made by Canon. I used to have one where I used
to work in Marseille :)

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Always the dullness of the fool is the whetstone of the wits.
        -- William Shakespeare, "As You Like It"