Re: [tlug] Looking for web hosting

> Thanks, Sach. I'll certainly give Primus a look, but I'd like to
> throw
> the business to a TLUGger if possible.

I'd offer up space on our server but we are already pushing the limit with our current arrangement. Considering the number of web developers in TLUG seems like there should be _somebody_ with some room to spare. (wink, wink)

> You are right, Primus does host the TLUG server. :)

Actually, to be honest, I found them through a TLUG meeting. It's very hard to find a provider in Japan that will let you put your own servers on a shared-line.

Cheers,
Sach