Re: [tlug] Looking for web hosting

Josh,

Primus, the guys that host my servers (and the tlug servers I believe) do a very reasonable shared hosting plan. I think it's 1000en a month or something similar (http://www.primustel.co.jp/). I doubt the have any frameworks in place by default but they have been open to making software additions and modifications in the past.

Cheers,
Sach

--
Sach Jobb
Picsel Technologies, K.K. Tel: +81 (0)3 5774 8090