Re: [tlug] [test] please answer privately if you receive this email

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com> wrote:
> One mail completely disappears in gmail process. When I post to tlug, there
> are two mails: The one I sent, and the one the list sent me. Gmail
> silently ignores the second one.

I just made the experiment, sending an email to myself (from/to
gmail). This is the same
behaviour. The email enveloppe is the same, I only have the "sent" one
(but it appears in
inbox too).
The implication is that if I remove the email from the inbox, it
disappears fron the "Sent"
folder too (I just tested this).
This means that if I send an email to friends, and to myself, and if I
decide to remove the
received mail from my inbox, it will also vanish from my "sent" box
(same effect if I CC myself
to an email: the sent email will disappear if I remove the received one).

Weird.

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.