Re: [tlug] Once again - japanese input problems

On Sat, Jul 05, 2008 at 01:50:37PM -0600, David J Iannucci wrote:
> > I installed scim-anthy (incl. kasumi) and added japanese language
> > support. Now I can type everywhere Japanese but I can't convert it
> > to kanji, only to katakana. It seems that the conversion dictionary
> > is empty.

Sorry, I missed the first part of this.  What distribution?

I cover a few on http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/jpninpt.html

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Maggie Walsh: We use the latest in scientific technology
and state-of-the-art weaponry, and you, if I understand correctly,
poke them with a sharp stick.