Re: [tlug] Re: Immunity for Illegal Net Spying by US government - Issue is back..

2008/7/4 SL Baur <steve@example.com>:

> I'd rather have KOIZUMI Junichiro as President of the United
> States and would gladly vote for him (in preference to Obama
> McCain).   He tried for and *got* change, at least some change
> more than any of the recent US politicians who have run on
> that.  Running on "Change" has been a cliche for quite a long
> time now.

I agree. With the Clintons, at least you know what you are getting. I
hate these damned people who pop up, get people all excited with their
message of hope and change and no more politics as usual, then turn
out to be worse than the old politicians.

George Dubya Bush, after all, campaigned on "changing the climate[1]"
in Washington...

Cheers,
Josh

[1] That does not sound quite right, and I cannot find a reference on
the Internets right now. Does anyone remember? Changing the climate,
changing the tune, changing the something...