Re: [tlug] Skype 2.x video calling in Linux

Josh,

Anyone successfully using Skype 2.x for video calls on Linux?

I have a Logitech, which I bought for very cheap... something like 5000 yen at Biku Camera in Shibuya. Unfortunately, I think the model might be discontinued, since I bought it over a year ago.

However, it was completely plug and play with Skype 2.0. I started using it on Ubuntu Feisty, and currently using it on Hardy.

I would hope and assume that more current Logitech cameras are equally as plug and play.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G