[tlug] [OT] So long, and thanks for all the (raw) fish

It is with some regret, some relief, and much excitement that I inform
you all that the time has finally come for me to leave Japan. I know
half of you less than half as well as I would like, and like half of
you less than half as well as you deserve... ;)

Seriously, I have accepted an offer to transfer to Amazon's A9 group
in Dublin, Ireland. I will be working on Amazon product search, so all
of you are welcome to email me when you search for something on
Amazon.* and cannot find it the way you think you should be able to.
Also, let me know when you'll be in Dublin and we'll have a few rounds
of Guinness.

I will not be leaving TLUG, of course, so no need to worry. You can
count on me for the same mix of sarcasm and idiocy that you've come to
expect. :)

With that said, I need to offload some stuff before moving, so if
anyone is interested in the following, let me know off-list.

FREE:
- Toaster oven
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mirror (30x120)

FOR SALE:
- Electric heater (Iwatani 強 1200W、弱 600W)
- Water heater (Tiger PDK-A http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B000B9OBD2/)
- Food Processor (Tescom http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0002ERM7S/)
- IKEA double bed:
 - frame Dalselv 160x200 (http://www.ikea.com/jp/en/catalog/products/70021631)