From: Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>
Date: 2008/6/17
Subject: Patch for sakura-2.1.2 that allows for configuring key bindings
To: David Gómez Espinosa <dabisu@example.com>

David,

Thanks so much for writing Sakura! I have used gnome-terminal for a
few years, because I needed the great i18n-handling of RTE, but I
hated the Gnome dependencies. Sakura solved my terminal problems quite
well!

However, I had gotten used to gnome-terminal's keybindings for tab
switching, so I needed to hack up Sakura to use them. I decided to
make them configurable, albeit in a programmers-only-need-apply
fashion. :) Find attached a patch for 2.1.2 that handles the
configuration.

This is really a first draft; I plan to implement an options dialogue
for Sakura that will allow you to configure the bindings, then write
them in human-readable form to the config file.

But this will do for now, I think.

Also, I am the Gentoo developer who originally added Sakura to the
Portage tree and as such, will make sure that new versions get into
Portage as fast as you can churn them out. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh

--